Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 12, 2005,
IT`S TRIPLE BUSY!i`m so busy these days.and there`s this person aroundmakin me the more frustrated!anywayys.went to kbox yesterday!with ah chia, piepie, toytoy, zandra and jiamin.SINGING RAWKS.it was so fun hahah.sang super duper many songs.then we saw SADAKO !-screams-AND THE WAITERS THERE ARE SO FRIENDLY.AND I LIKE TO LIE ON PIEPIE AND AH CHIA`S LAPAND LAUGH.AND GIGGLE.AND BE SPASTIC.and then todayyyy.supposedly a class outing..in the end?abcdefg...went sentosa~FUN IN THE SUN!love the sea.love the sky.BUT THERE ARE DISGUSTING FINGERS !!lolls.I LOVE TO DRIVE.hahahah.that go-cart thingy is so fun!!AND CHAIRLIFT.triple fun.waving to ppl is so fun.and thennnnn.i am chaotah again.DIE LAH =xI`LL BE UGLY DURING THE COMPETITIONWITH BLOTCHES OF RED ALL OVER.AND ALL THE JUDGES WILL HATE ME!hahahahahahha.mummy wont let me out tmr!!i wanna go to maestro monopoly!!BUT SHE WONT FRIGGIN LET ME GO!i`m so sorry, eunice! =(AHHHH!!@#$%^I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!I AM TALLER THAN PIEPIE.PIEPIE, YOU ARE SHORT! i`m sucha liar
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |